Summer is the perfect time to explore interests through reading and listening to books. Here are 6 ways to find the joy of reading all summer long.
2. Summer Reading for All Ages Goes Digital! Join the Arlington Public Library’s 2020 Virtual Summer Reading Challenge. Explore tons of fun online programs, challenges and events, and read your way to fun prizes, including Barnes & Noble gift cards and EverWonder Campkits!
3. How to find the books you really want to read. In this video Ms. Bentall explains how to get the books many of you have asked for in MackinVia. Here’s a reminder on how to log in to MackinVia, click here.
4. What Shall I Read Next? Check out these resources updated with special offers while school is closed.
5. Family and friends book clubs. Read, listen and talk about a book together. Ms. Bentall is happy to advise on access to books or recommend titles throughout the summer. Karen.Bentall@apsva.us
6. Reread an old favorite. Here are Oakridge’s Top Ten books of 2019-2020.