Summer is the perfect time to explore interests through reading and listening to books.
1. Summer Reading, Oceans of Possibilities at Arlington Public Library. Take the reading challenge, read for a cause (help the oceans), and win a book.
2. Listen to an audiobook in MackinVia or at Arlington Public Library . Find thousands of ebooks and audiobooks. You’ll need a library card to access, borrow and request digital titles. Here’s how to sign up online for a free library card.
4. What Shall I Read Next? Looking for series or a read-alike?
5. KidsPost Book Club: Speak the Truth. Sign-up and join the conversation every Wednesday this summer.
6. Family and friends book clubs. Read, listen and talk about a book together. Meet virtually or in real life if you can.
7. Read the book. Watch the movie. Did you know that most movies start as books? Coming soon: a list of books that have inspired movies.