Name: Laura Murphy
Name: Tina Rosso
Name: Glenda Charles-Pierre
Name: Ngan Ha
- Back to School Night will be on September 11
- Check Friday Folders to see all the amazing work your child has done this week!
Other Important Information
- MySchoolBucks: Good nutrition is critical for student success. The Food Services menus are all online and you can set up an online payment account through MySchoolBucks for each student. We encourage you to plan for this, especially breakfast, so your child has a nutritious meal and is ready to learn every day.
- ParentVUE: ParentVUE, a new online tool to help you monitor your student’s education. To create an account and log into ParentVUE, you just need a valid email address and the Activation Code provided in the letter that was sent to you. If you need assistance, please email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-398-1426 or 703-228-2994 (Monday-Friday 6:30am-6:00pm).
- Join the PTA: Family engagement is critical to student success, and our PTA plays a critical role in supporting our students and our instructional programs. It’s also a great network of parents and teachers for your school family. Please consider joining the PTA this year.
If you have any further questions please email your child’s teacher.