Please see the SchoolTalk message from Dr. Wright sent on Monday June 1st for details about how, when and where to collect your student’s personal items.
Please read the procedures for contactless pick up below:
- All student items will be placed in labeled bags outside of the school (see map sent by Dr. Wright for the place and time you should come to Oakridge).
- ONE adult per family may come to pick up the bag of personal items (children should not accompany the adult retrieving items.
- The playgrounds are CLOSED.
- The building will NOT be open for entry for ANY reason.
- If you would like to collect your artwork, please email Alison Platz (email@example.com). 5th grade art work will be with personal bags.
- IF YOU ARE RETURNING TO OAKRIDGE/APS:
- Keep your iPad, library books, and musical instrument.
- IF YOU ARE NOT RETURNING TO APS:
- Put your 1. iPad, 2. library books, 3. musical instrument in your teacher’s box (labeled with your teacher’s name where you pick-up your personal bag)