Welcome back to school!
Things have changed a bit since we were last in classrooms. Arlington County Public Health Department continues to partner with APS in the ongoing commitment to school safety.Please visit the following websites for the most up to date information related to COVID-19 and Arlington Public Schools:
- Arlington Public Schools: https://www.apsva.us/school-year-2021-22/health-safety-information/
- Arlington County government COVID-19 home page: https://www.arlingtonva.us/covid-19/
- Arlington County Public Health Division/School Health: https://health.arlingtonva.us/public-health/school-health/
Changes to clinic operation:
- Please contact the school clinic and APS attendance line for all absences related to illness.
- The clinic will be open Monday-Friday during school hours by appointment.
- All medications must be dropped off by parent (not new change). Please call the clinic for an appointment to drop off medications or update health information.
Frequently Used Forms:
- ACE Plan (Hosted by the Centers for Disease Control)
- Asthma Action Plan (Hosted by Arlington County)
- Allergy Care Plan
- Medication Authorization Form (Hosted by Arlington County)
Please contact us at:
School Health Aide: Elvia Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health Nurse: Ursula Chavez <email@example.com
Oakridge Elementary School Clinic: 703-228-8156, 703-228-8824